Paranormal Terms and Conditions
Upon making payment, you, the client, confirm that you have read and agree to abide by the terms and conditions set out below by Fort Amherst Heritage Trust (FAHT):
1. Ticket holders must be over 18 years of age. Proof of age may be required should you appear to be under the age of 18 years. Anyone unable to prove their age may be refused entry; in such circumstances no refunds will be made.
2. Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or other substances will not be permitted to enter or to remain on site and will be asked to leave the premises immediately, in such circumstances no refund will be made.
3. You are required to act in a sensible manner throughout the event and not cause harm or damage to other attendees, representatives or the fabric of any part of the Fort or associated buildings. Anyone failing to do so will be asked to leave immediately, in such circumstances no refund will be made.
4. FAHT reserves the right to refuse admission to any person or persons. Any person or persons who feel they have been refused admission unjustly can request FAHT to provide written reasons by making a request in writing to The Chairman, Fort Amherst Heritage Trust within 7 days of the event.
5. FAHT will not be liable for any loss of or damage to any equipment or belongings of participants during and after the event. Any property left unattended within the Fort or its associated buildings and areas (including the car park) are left entirely at the owners risk.
6. Where any event or activity due to take place wholly or partially in the open air is affected by weather conditions which make that part of the event or activity dangerous or presents an unacceptable level of risk of harm to either tickets holders or FAHT representatives then FAHT reserves the right to alter or substitute that part of the programme without notice.
7. Paranormal investigations are conducted by FAHT and no responsibility for any emotional, physical or other upset brought on as a result of participating in the event is accepted.
8. FAHT reserves the right to change, add, or amend to these terms and conditions at any time. FAHT also reserves the right to change, add and amend any part of the event at any time without notice.
9. FAHT will supply basic refreshments throughout the period of the event which will consist of tea, coffee and cordials. FAHT agrees that ready prepared food and snacks can be brought by ticket holders to the event.
10. The event may be filmed or photographed by us for our use and you agree that this may be included in promotional videos including on the internet. Should you not wish to be included, please inform a team member immediately upon arrival on site. You further understand that any photographic or film footage you provide to FAHT either during or after the event may be subject to use in any promotional material by us.
11. Tickets are non-refundable and valid only for the event shown on the ticket.
Payment & Refund Policy
1. Until payment is received by FAHT the ticket has not been paid for. By paying the agreed price you agree that you have read and understand the terms and conditions relating to the sale of the ticket and that you abide with the requirements throughout the event.
2. All tickets must be paid for at the time of booking. No tickets can be held for future payment.
3. Bookings made in conjunction with the purchase of a ghost tour ticket on our ghost tour nights will be discounted to £40.00 (discount not available for 30 October investigation).
4. Payment for your event can be made by cash, cheque or credit/debit card. Payments made by cheque will need to clear before tickets will be released.
5. FAHT will not be held responsible for transactions which do not complete successfully or payments that are lost or delayed in the post.
6. It is your responsibility to contact your bank should your payment not be received or cleared in time.
7. If YOU cancel a booking: Cancellations on your part of more than 3 weeks before the event will receive a 50% refund. Cancellations on your part of less than 3 weeks from the event will result in no refund. This is to cover administration and lost ticket revenue. Late or non arrivals at the event will receive no refund.
8. If a booking is cancelled by FAHT: Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed due to extreme weather or circumstances outside of the control of FAHT. Where FAHT have to cancel an event every effort shall be made to contact you prior to the event start time; any failure to contact you does not render FAHT liable for any costs incurred through wasted journey. If it is necessary to postpone an event FAHT will provide you with the opportunity to use your tickets on an alternative date. A choice of 2 dates will be provided. Where an alternative date is selected you will be deemed to have purchased the ticket as if the alternative date is on the ticket and the terms and conditions will transfer to the alternative date. Where no date can be agreed upon within the following six month period a full refund of the ticket price paid will be provided.
You agree that paranormal events operated by FAHT are classed as alternative entertainment and are solely for public entertainment purposes. FAHT makes no guarantee regarding the validity of the supposed paranormal activity associated with our premises, or information obtained from any of our sensitives, psychics, mediums, investigators or volunteers.